You Can Also Join Us On Facebook By Clicking The "Like" Button On Our Page. Our Facebook URL Is As Under.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ZIYARAH OF IMAM ALI NAQI AL-HADI (PBUH)


Recitation of this ziyarah of holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh &hp)’s tenth infallible descendant Hazret Imam Ali Naqi bin Muhammad Al-Hadi (pbuh), who was born on 5th Rajab, is much rewarding. His holy shrine is housed in the holy city of Samra, Iraq.

Peace be on both of you, O the representatives of Allah!
Peace be on both of you,.
O the decisive arguments of Allah! Peace be on both of you,
O the light of Allah in the darkness of the (ignorant) world!
Peace be on both of you;
Allah was the first to lay down your privileges.
I have come to visit you, aware of your rights, averse to your enemies,
attached to your friends;
I believe in that which you accepted as true,
I say "no" to that which you rejected as false,
I take as true that which you
determined as genuine,
I refute that which you proved false,
I had besought Allah, my Lord and your Lord,
to make me happy
by making my visit to you possible,
to send blessings on Muhammad
and on his children,
and to let your company in the Paradise be my sustenance,
along with your pious forefathers,
I also asked Him to save my neck
from the fire of the Hell,
to preserve me under your patronage,
in your group,
to maintain friendship between me and you,
and not to let my love for you and
your forefathers dissipate,
not to let any this visit to you be my last Ziyaarat,
and to raise me on the Day of Judgment to be with you
In the Paradise, through His Mercy.
May Allah, let me live in your
love and die as your follower.
O Allah send to Hell those who
usurped the rights of the Aali Muhammad take revenge from them,
O Allah curse the instigators as well as the followers increase their punishment,
throw them, their friends their sympathisers, and their followers,
into the lowest tiers of the burning Fire.
Verily, Thou art able to do all things,
O Allah send back Thy representative, the son of your representative, at once,
and let us be with him, O the Most Merciful!

No comments:

Post a Comment