You Can Also Join Us On Facebook By Clicking The "Like" Button On Our Page. Our Facebook URL Is As Under.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A POEM FOR ABU TALIB A.S.


Shade of a white cloud & glory of a close relative…

Without doubt the Prophet Muhammad (s), son of Aminah (s),

Is for me like my own Child.

When he held on to the bridle of my camel,

I felt kindness for him,

Even as the white camels were loaded,

Flowed from my eyes abundant tears,

Tears like scattered pearls

I treated him kindheartedly as befits a close relative

And guarded well the trust of his forefathers concerning him.

When at last the people of Busra saw him,

They met a learned monk who was keeping close watch

He related to them a true account concerning him,

And thus turned back the people of envy

A group of Jews also saw what he saw:

The shade of a white cloud and the glory of a close relative

They went seeking to kill Muhammad, and he restrained them,

And thus engaged in the best of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment