You Can Also Join Us On Facebook By Clicking The "Like" Button On Our Page. Our Facebook URL Is As Under.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

LET'S BE LIKE THE PROPHET (SAWW)


May Allah help us in our attempts to be like our beloved prophet (pbuh&hp)

Prophet Muhammad Portrats Himself When asked by Hazrat Ali (A.S), his son-in-law, about his way of life he replied:

"Meditation in God is my Capital.

Reason and sound Logic is the rest of my Religion.

Love is the Foundation of my existence.

Enthusiasm is the Vehicle of my life.

Contemplation of God is my companion.

Faith is the source of my Power.

Sorrow is my friend.

Knowledge is my weapon.

Patience is my Garb and Virtue.

Submission to the Divine Will, is my Pride.

Truth is my Salvation.

Worship is my habit.

And in Prayer lies the coolness of my Eye and the Peace of Mind."

Author: Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment