You Can Also Join Us On Facebook By Clicking The "Like" Button On Our Page. Our Facebook URL Is As Under.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

LOVE FOR ALI A.S

The Prophet of Islam Muhammad Al-Mostafa (Peace be on him and his holy progeny) said regarding love for Imam Ali b. Abi Talib (peace be on him):

‘The love of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree whose root is in Paradise and its branches are in this world. Whoever from my community clings into any of its branches, it will reach them to Paradise. The hatred of Ali ibn Abi-Talib is a tree that its root is in hell and its branches are in this world. Whoever clings into any of its branches will enter into hell."

Source: Behar-ul-Anwaar, Volume 40 Page 46

1 comment:

  1. Lady Fatema (as) said: "Oh Allah (swt)! bestow upon my parents and all those persons who have rights of their blessings and beneficiences upon me, the best of Your rewards. Oh my Allah (swt), spare me the leisure and respite for the object for which You have created me. And do not let me be busy and involved (absolutely) in my commitments. And do not torment me when I ask forgiveness. And do not deprive me of what I yearn and question you for."

    ReplyDelete