You Can Also Join Us On Facebook By Clicking The "Like" Button On Our Page. Our Facebook URL Is As Under.

Monday, August 29, 2011

HAZRAT ABU TALIB A.S. PRAISES HOLY PROPHET P.B.U.H.

[The following is from 'The Beacons of Light' by at Tabrisi, W.O.F.I.S,
Tehran, Iran]

Surely the Prophet Muhammad, son of Aminah,
Is for me like my own Child.
When he held on to the halter of my camel, I felt
Compassion for him,
Even as the white camels were loaded,
Copious tears flowed from my eyes
Tears like scattered pearls
I treated him kindly as befits a close relative
And guarded well the trust of his forefathers concerning him.
I ordered him to ride among paternal uncles,
With white faces, brave swordsmen,
They traveled to the furthest known station –
Far indeed was the station where their camels lay down!
When at last the people of Basra saw him,
They met a learned monk who was keeping close watch
He related to them a true account concerning him,
And thus turned back the people of envy
A group of Jews also saw what he saw:
The shade of a white cloud and the glory of a close relative
They went seeking to kill Muhammad, and he restrained them,
And thus engaged in the best of struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment